Spring 2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our Whole World




I don't write on here often but tonight I had a burst of energy so finished writing some posts I started a long time ago and decided I would write on here again.  I think these blogs are a GREAT way to keep up with your daily life and almost a journal for your little one! That is IF I can ever find the time to get on here ..... facebook and instagram are easy - take a pic and write something and done! These are a little tougher but lately I have had LOTS of people asking about adoption - that is the REASON we started this blog to begin with was honestly in hopes of spreading the word we were looking to adopt and a blog is just another way to do that.  Please feel free to share this with ANYONE looking to adopt... or send them our way! We love sharing our beautiful story of how we became a family.  Our daughter is NOT our "adopted daughter" she is our daughter, our pride and joy, our prissy girl (we call her this cause of her PRISSY walk ha!), our crazy girl as Eli Young Band likes to say, our Baby B, our Lynna (as daddy calls her), my sunshine! We forget we adopted her and as much as I like talking about adoption we truly forget she didn't come from us - she has a temper like her daddy and is funny like her daddy but LOVES people like her mama and people actually think we look alike which is funny! Her birth mom even tells me that, she was meant to be ours!  She means everything to us and more and if you are tired of hearing about her, well don't read this blog cause she is about all we talk about! When you wait 7 years to have a baby of your own and when you finally get one your whole world revolves around her even more than we dreamed it could! Life isn't always beautiful as Gary Allen I think says but It is a BEAUTIFUL LIFE! We aren't perfect (those who know us BEST know this) but we LOVE this little one with our whole heart and she is ours through and through! Tonight she has had a few bad dreams, it is mommy and daddy that pick her up and comfort her, adopted or not, she knows we are the ones who save her from her bad dreams! Sidenote - I asked daddy what she was dreaming about - he says probably someone stealing her wagon LOL! If thats the worst thing that could happen in her dreams we are doing good!! I want to try to post on here at least once a month, not necessarily for the world to read, just those that are bored LOL! But to remind myself of these precious days that are going by way too fast!!!







4 comments:

  1. I love this Heather! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Larami - YOU are in my prayers honey! I know God has BIG plans for yall!!!! Can't wait to see them unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I am so happy your blog is back up!! What a beautiful family you have. Thanks so much for sharing. Brooklynn is so adorable. I pray all the waiting couples at Inheritance can experience such joy. God continue to bless your family!!! Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia! I was going to email you the other day and got busy!! I will write you soon! Thank you for your sweet words - she is such a little blessing and I KNOW you can relate!! I pray for the waiting couple daily - I know the wait is so tough!! Hope you and your sweet family are doing great and I will write soon - I look forward to catching up - you are always so thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete